Wednesday, April 15, 2009







Hi everyone!!! So I guess I'm the latest model to come up with a blog! 
To be honest it is really not my thing but I just saw my new Dazed and Confused story and had to share it with everybody! We shot it in London with Mariano Vivanco who is a very dear friend of mine and super amazing photographer. Because of this shoot I missed the thanksgiving and I lots of people were mad at me for it, but looking at the pictures it was definitely worth missing turkey for! :)

3 comments:

  1. definitely worth missing the turkey, anne!
    it's so cool that you have a blog, now you can keep in touch with your fans.

    take care, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hey Anne!!!
    So good to have your blog now!
    And photoshoot is really cool! You're such an amazing model! And I'm really happy that you have such a strong comeback to high fashion!

    Россия любит тебя =)))
    Всего тебе самого-самого хорошего!

    PS: 3 V forever =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on these beautiful images Anne, they are really something special.
    And welcome to the blog world! We share the same profession (though I'm not the star that you are!) so ill definately be back here to check out whats happening in your world.

    ReplyDelete